Unleash your inner animal!
I’ve just been reading on Vogue how fur is going to be season’s instant glamour hit, and to be fair, nothing will keep you warmer. Shaggy cuts and shrug-on styles give this winter’s furs – both real and fake – a laid back, rock ‘n’ roll edge, in the style of Karl Lagerfeld, Balmain and Cavalli.
But fear not fashionistas, there’s a way you and your bump can unleash your inner animal too. Just like Danni Minogue did in her Willow dress!
We bring to you our favourite animal inspired items to meet all budgets.
- Pregnant or not this jacket from Yan To’s Autumn/Winter 10 collection is nothing short of fabulous. We heart Yan To! Contact him directly for price and stockists.
- The Ignite Faux Fur Trapper Hat is just fabulous. You can grab it from ASOS for just £33.
- We’re loving the Faux Racoon Gillet from Warehouse for £50. And if you like that, you’re sure to like …
- The Monolian Gillet, also from Warehouse. £75
- The grey cape cardigan with fur trim from 3.1 Phillip Lim is very wearable. It’s not cheap at £600+ but does look fab.
- Just checking!!!!
- The Pinko Marina Mohair & Fur Poncho Jacket is a bit of a splurge item at £359. But it’s cute.
All of these will work great with your bump, even though they’re not maternity items!